0%
Caution: JavaScript execution is disabled in your browser or for this website. You may not be able to answer all questions in this survey. Please, verify your browser parameters.

BAROMÈTRE DE L'ACHAT RESPONSABE - DIAGNOSTIC CONTINU

I. Why participate?

To objectively identify your standing in terms of sustainable procurement.

You will gain access to a personalized summary of the procurement performance of your organization and understand how you measure up to the market.

Replying to the survey is also a simple and quick means to update your knowledge in terms of responsible procurement. The Barometer has been created by research professionals at the CIRAIG* and the Marcelle-Mallet Research Chair at Laval University based on the most recent and relevant literature available.

II. Response time

Filling out the questionnaire takes 30 to 45 minutes. You can save your answers at any time, and continue later on if you enter a valid email address.

You will need to indicate your annual turnover/budget and your annual volume of purchases in $.

95 % are multiple choice questions.The other 5 % imply quantified data such as the number of employees affected by sustainable procurement, or the amount of products and services covered under sustainable procurement efforts. If your organization has not yet identified these figures you will be able to continue the questionnaire without answering the section. The questions are numerized. Since there are several conditional questions you might not have to answer all questions- do not be surprised if they do not always follow a numerical order! 

III. Who should participate?

Public and private organizations with an annual volume of purchases of 50 M $ or more.

The procurement manager(s), in collaboration with the sustainable development/environment team and those who oversee technical specifications, if required, must fill out the questionnaire. Please forward this to the responsible entities, if necessary.  

To participate you need to identify yourself. Yet, the survey is completely confidential. The results cannot directly or indirectly be associated with the name of an organization.

IV. Before you start

These definitions are valid for the whole questionnaire:

Sustainable development: emphasizes a long-term approach which takes into account the inextricable nature of the environmental, social and economic dimensions of development activities.

Social responsibility: participation of companies and organizations in a society project, i.e. sustainable development.

Environmental dimension: refers to the emissions in air, soils and water, climate change, biodiversity, the use of natural resources, and the scarcity of water in the life cycle of products.

Social dimension: refers to health and security, human and labor rights, working conditions, and the impacts of activities on the community.

Economic dimension: refers to equity, the total cost of products and services throughout their life cycle, the optimisation of ressources and their costs.

Strategic goods/service: necessary to accomplish the core mission of the organization.

 

Thank you in advance. Save the date June 2016 to know your results.

 

*International Reference Centre for the Life Cycle of Products, Processes and Services

There are 69 questions in this survey.